This morning I was reading the new devotional and it was talking about PRAISING GOD in all things and I sat there and reflected my past few weeks! WOW God you are asking me to PRAISE you in some of the saddest times of friends lives...and then I closed my book and prayed for a group of friends by name. I walked into work and didn't know just how GOD would share some contagious JOY with me today. My sweet friend who recently lost a baby came to work just to say Hi to the gals. SHe is such an inspiration to me. SHe shared how God had been working in her heart and how she had been praying for me..WHATTTTTTTTTT????? How does she do it? How does she always seem to minister to me?? SHe is one special gal and I can't wait to start our new Monday night group out in 2 weeks with her as a part of it. Im sure there will be MUCH growing going on with her in there. This group is SOLID and I am so excited to spend some time getting to know them even better. I'm sure that J is just happy that Girl time is back on.
Well I guess that is it for now...been discussing my CRAZY dreams with my sil since she is expecting #2 also....these dreams are NUTZ--Last night J and I were in a dance contest and he got hurt so the guy (quizzmaster) from Sabrina the Teenage Witch was my replacement partner! WE WON cause ...well he is a witch! HAHAHA I even had to jot myself a quick note so that I could remember to tell Kelley--some of hers are hilarious--anyone else have any crazy pregnancy dreams? I keep reading that people dream that their husbands stray....I assure that is NOT what is happening in my dreams! {{WINK}}!
Oh and one more thing...We find out if this baby is boy or girl in the morning.....tick tock tick tock tick tock.....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm
5 comments:
That's sweet! It's funny how God drops things in your lap when you need it!
That dream sounds crazy! I had to laugh. I wish I was having some funny dreams. Not sleeping has been my problem!!! I have been up for almost two hours in the middle of the night about five times now. Annoying. I start thinking about how we need a little extra income and then I pray about a job, how I have several gifts I need to buy, how I want to use my Gymbucks this week, how T$'s party is coming and I need to prepare. I would much rather be ASLEEP dreaming about dance contests and whatnot.
I'll be honest - I skimmed and read mostly the all caps parts. But I did notice that Jordan got hurt in a dance contest. Let's just say that I'm not surprised.
What happened to your poll???
That is a fun surprise!
I think my most fun dream from last week was that I was invited to Beth Moore's house. To summarize, she took me on a tour of their house and in it thay had a jewelry store, tree top bunk beds and whole frozen cows.
Thank you for sharing your surprise and how God tells us to praise him always, even in the midst of tragedy. I have had a hard time praising him this past week with the news of April's baby passing, right on the heels of Brooke's. However, I know I should. I guess that is something we all have to work out.
As far as crazy pregnant dreams, man, I had some whacked-out ones while pregnant with Stone. Seriously, I don't remember all of them, but they were CRAZY. The one I do remember however, was one where I was in my own conspiracy theory "movie" which was seemed so real, I remember most of it. The funniest part about it was that Arnold Swartzenegger was the guy sent in to "protect" me from the government (or the mafia or the bad guys, not sure who exactly) who was trying to get me because I knew some important information that was a secret. I don't know what I knew, but people were after me and Arnold was protecting me! HA!!! AND, I was pregnant in the dream, and trying to run in the snow... whacked out, huh!!??
Post a Comment