Boys Boys everywhere! I guess Brian and I should have a boy to keep the trend going. :) Congratulations! So, you can keep your blog name. I was wrong, I voted for a girl, but I know you are beyond happy to bring another sweet boy into this world. If I have a boy one day, you will have to help me. lol Congrats, again! Love you.
Yea! I can't wait to see my new nephew. I bet your side of the family doesn't know what to do with themselves with all these boys!!! And your blog name still fits....have you always known???
I was thinking that might be some sort of hint from Annie too???? I told you all I just felt like it was a nother boy---HE WAS NOT SHY in his pics! Glad I can keep my blog name--I think it fits me so well! Excited and already planning in my head the nursery....hmmmmmmmmmm
J says he knew you were having a boy...specifically he says that he smelled it on you the last time he saw you! ha! he is so crazy! seriously! what's with all the boys?! I'm so excited for you though.
12 comments:
I was right! I voted for a boy! Yeah! Congrats!! You will have so much fun!!!
Boys Boys everywhere! I guess Brian and I should have a boy to keep the trend going. :) Congratulations! So, you can keep your blog name. I was wrong, I voted for a girl, but I know you are beyond happy to bring another sweet boy into this world. If I have a boy one day, you will have to help me. lol
Congrats, again! Love you.
Congrats Beth! That is a really cute pic!
Yea! I can't wait to see my new nephew. I bet your side of the family doesn't know what to do with themselves with all these boys!!! And your blog name still fits....have you always known???
I am so excited you are adding another boy! W will be such a great big brother to this little fella!
Annie--is that some kind of hint?
You're right, it's definitely a boy. I saw the pics! He and theEdge can be buds!
I was thinking that might be some sort of hint from Annie too???? I told you all I just felt like it was a nother boy---HE WAS NOT SHY in his pics!
Glad I can keep my blog name--I think it fits me so well! Excited and already planning in my head the nursery....hmmmmmmmmmm
congrats, beth! i LOVE boys!
Yay! Boys are grrrreat! So happy for you...I hope next time around I repeat with a boy as well!
No hints here. ONE DAY! (key words) This day will not be in the next nine months. :)
J says he knew you were having a boy...specifically he says that he smelled it on you the last time he saw you! ha! he is so crazy! seriously! what's with all the boys?! I'm so excited for you though.
CONGRATS!!! Betrothel (is that a word?) shall be discussed:)
Post a Comment