Last night this mommy's heart was NERVOUS...as my BABY (yes I said BABY..always will be)walked on the stage at his schools 3-5k Christmas program. We have talked and practiced..and practiced and practiced some more.. At night we could hear him in there singing after we put him to bed..and first thing in the morning....WE all were prepared! What a sweet time for us along with some of our SUPER friends( some were missing :( ) and Mimi & Papa that joined us. After we decided that we needed a treat and so we headed over to Sonic and ate OUTSIDE...what is up with this weather??? A fun night was had by all. Be sure to check out the pics below and W's special Christmas sweater from Mimi! I only have few more years left that HUbs will let me get away with some of the "cute" things! to which my response is always " buddy I didn't have a girl...so deal with it till he is like 5..then I promise I'll stop" HAHAHA



3 comments:
Oh my gosh! That just makes me want to cry that he is old enough now to participate in a Christmas program. Really, I am having a hard time realizing all the babies that I love so much (including mine!) are growing up before my eyes!!! Love y'all and can't wait until Thursday!
Love it!
How sweet! I can't wait until R is old enough to get up there and make momma proud! :)
Post a Comment