Friday, December 07, 2007

So Many "Random" Things

Well the Grinch music is stuck in my head...I saw the commercial for it when I was eating breakfast this morning. Not that in any way am I the Grinch or even a scrooge...kinda somewhere in between ...just not feeling the holiday rush when the temps are going up into the 70's this weekend! WHAT IN THE WORLD? So to jump start my somewhat lacking holiday mood I am going shopping this afternoon, after I eat birthday lunch with the "Birthday princess"and her family!
KID AND HUBS FREE SHOPPING! I think I might be able to get mostly everyone finished up. Tomorrow a good friend and I are heading out EARLY to hit the outlets by the BIG PEACH! Hopefully we will be able to find some good deals while we make our way through the CRAZIES! I think I'm just excited to spend GIRL time alone--CAN'T WAIT
Mom and Dad have already had some light dustings of snow(they live on the shore so they don't get as much as the rest of my family) SNOW ...that makes me jealous! We have decided not to travel to New England this Christmas. Paying for that 3rd seat is a real killer and the short time that we would just factored into our decision. I am sad about this but looking forward to making lots of new memories with W..he has been so excited this year and that has been really sweet to listen to him sing all the songs and really enjoy driving around and looking at lights.
So hopefully my sister and mom can make their spring trip and escape their snow to the hopefully sunny south.
I'll let you know about the deals I find--keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Outnumbered! said...

I would LOVE to go shopping alone! It is so hard with a little one! I don't think I'm ever going to be getting out the house when we have TWO! :)