Monday, October 08, 2007

PUMPKINS

Okay girls its that time of year ...PUMPKINS! I saw these totally awesome ones at WALmart that you can carve or monogram in my case and they keep FOREVAH!!!! no bugs no guts all the place...no smelliness....nowwwwwwwwww before you go and tell me about how W will be missing out on the whole family bonding and carving a pumpkin we still plan on doing that right up to cooking the SALTY seeds!!!! PLEASE I'm not that much of a NEAT----NON sticky FREAK! (remember last year I carved pumpkins with the greatest neighbors in the world???)Found this blog all about the same pumpkins I saw at walmart....and see what she has done with them...AWESOME!!!
Thanks for praying for a great visit with my folks...so far so good! Amazing isn't it how the kiddos will do anything for grandparents that they would NEVER do for mommies....for instance this morning I went downstairs after getting ready and there he was sitting there eating a bowl of cereal with my mom....this kids HATES cereal with milk...and a banana on top...WHAATTTT??? I asked him what he was doing...DUH MOM " Eating breakfast with my grandmother!!!"""(ps he didn't say DUH...don't freak out) Oh okay...when did he get so smart? I'll update you on all the projects about to take place at my house. You will be happy to know that the first thing my dad did was fix the downstairs toilet so all my bible study girls can now use when you come over! HAHAHA
More Later!

2 comments:

Shelby said...

tee hee.. glad your toilet is fixed!! also, great ideas with pumpkins! got to find me some to go along with hallquist oktoberfest! have fun!

It's a Mom Thing said...

Yea to Pappy for fixing the toilet. Hip Hip Hooray! Glad you are enjoying the visit. Hopefully by Wednesday, the weather will cool off. Geez Louise.