Okay so this is possibly the funniest parenting advice I have heard about!!!! I will have to try and test this out when we can teach W to speak in a british accent.....HAHAHAHAHAHA Hilarious check it out here!!! Still always a GREAT READ...love this blog!
** SIDE NOTE*** I know you are probably all wondering what has been going on with the "RENTS" in town...I will post after they leave during my mourning period...so I'll go from BLISS to deep depression after they leave lift a girl up next week....stayed tuned for pics ...you are never going to beleive the things they have done in a short week I feel like I have had Extreme Home Makeover at my house...and YARDDD>>>wait till you guys see my YARD...it looks soooooo awesome....
1 comment:
We enjoyed meeting your parents so much! They are wonderful and everything around the house looks so good! love you!
Post a Comment