So Granny & Pappy are headed our way in about 48 hours! If you can't tell...I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO excited! My Parents ROCK!!!!! They totally spoil me....and rigthly so! They say " Wellllll we aren't around so we WANNNT to" !! Hey works for me...right! SPOIL away! Pray for a good visit and good weather...the 10 day looks pretty good so far and Friday the 12th which I'm taking off looks AWESOME---a little zoo/downtown day trip!
Hip-Hip-Hooray!! W asked me this morning..." Is today the day that Granny & Pappy are coming???" He knows that my parents are awesome too and a little one on one with them always does a 3yr olds heart good! Last time Pappy taught W to slide down head first...not sure I have gotten over that one yet...whewwww--W already says that he and Pappy will play baseball and football and soccer...Hope Dad is up for it!
YEAH for PARENTS and YEAH for Grandparents!
8 comments:
I'm SO glad your parents get to visit! Sounds like you guys will have a ton of fun. I love it when my parents get to visit too (which will hopefully happen later this month for Hallquist Oktobrfest!) Hey, I think the 12-14 is "Fall for Greenville" which is downtown.. maybe you will get to experience that a little. Have LOTS of fun, as I know you will! (And yes, parents and grandparents are the BEST!)
I can't wait to see your parents. They are some of my favorite people.
YAY for parents and YAY for grandparents is right!! I love it, too, when my parents get to visit. I love watching them love on Camryn, and she just eats it up! I hope you have the most wonderful time with your parents. I know it's always so special when they get to visit!
I am glad your parents are coming to visit! I know you must miss them b/c they are so far away! I would take advantage of all the spoiling! You deserve it!
Yea for parents is right! Can't wait for your time together!
you are a very lucky daughter. Tell your parents we said hi.
I am so excited to meet your parents after hearing all the wonderful AND hilarious stories, like them running around upstairs. I know you will have such a great visit!
Enjoy all of the spoiling!!!!!
Post a Comment