I look at their faces and see my brothers and my sister in their eyes and how they act, their smile or the way they talk.(EXCEPT Shea who has the most Hard CORE Rhode Island Accent its awesome)Oh and by the way that's pronounced HAAAAD Coruh! I miss the family get together and picnics.There is the rare occasion that some drama arises and I am glad that my option in the "debate" is to hang up the phone and not have to deal with what might be trying on my family this particular time...but the little part of me wants to know what is going on in their daily lives.
I am so thankful that God has given me friends here that are in similar situations where they just can't rush out the door to see what the needs of their fam might be.
I am also grateful for having such a wonderful family in my inlaws that always make a little extra effort to comfort me when they know I'm feeling sad and missing my crazy family(Aunt Helen included). I think for me the thing that got me this morning was looking at the below picture and seeing just how much I see W in them....he honestly looks like them...and that makes me sad. We won't be going home this year for the holidays(too much for such a short time) but Mom and Dad are coming here in less that a month and I can't wait for some good SPOILING! They cook,clean and do yardwork...but sorry they are not for hire! :)

Front row l-r: Joelle(6) & Shea(8)
Middle l-r Michelle(10),Lindsay(3),Zoe(9),Kaleigh(5), & Zack(11)
Back: Sarah (14) they sent 5 pics of this and she never changed her pose! HAHAHAHAH That cracked me up!
Who do you think W looks the most like??? I say Shea...but here is something in the eyes of Joelle that I see that sparkle
1 comment:
I think the shape of Lindsey's face reminds me of William.
Do you know when you'll get back up there next?
hey the word verification letters i have to type are
cuzwmm
makes me think of Cuz William
Post a Comment