Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ODE to the table

Oh table oh table what you have seen and heard:

A Precious little girl t$ turning 2 with little girls all around ...did you feel bad that W was the only boy there? DON'T W loved every minute of it!

Table was your heart stolen as we celebrated little E's first and watched her cover herself in chocolate for the first time...or were you proud of her mommy for not freaking out??


Did you REJOICE IN A BOY party when W turned 3 and his BESTEST buddy was there to share in boy talk, tractors,trains and BUGS??


I think you loved the attention of familiar friends sitting around at HG's 2nd birthday party talking about what a good table you are..don't be jealous that they bought another...you were there to celebrate her 2nd and that is a special day in the lives of so many that could share in it...next year her daddy maybe calling a strike to the dual parties :)

Table oh Table did you know that this auntie was so proud to see her BEST South Carolina GIRLIE turn 1 yrs old and to celebrate at her mommy's & Daddy's new house? Did you know how special it was to see the smiles on her face as we sang her Happy Birthday?? WERE you jealous that I got in lots of kisses...did you LOVE it that she sat on you and patted her little hands? Thank you for being there when she almost fell on Auntie duty...Whewww thanks for being ther to catch her fall so that I can have many more fun times with her!
No matter where you are or whose birthday you go to to...you are a special part of the festivities......

4 comments:

Annie said...

Beth~ That was so cute! You did a great job with the post on the table everyone loves. :) I know we all appreciate the extra seating for our kiddos at the parties. It just shows your giving heart that you are always willing to haul the "Giving Table" with you.

W and Js mommy said...

HAHAHAHAHA " The Giving Table" We jsut love that we can help out....Wait till I show my mom how much Love the table has recieved! I think my dad almost cut his finger off putting it together! HAHAHA

Kelley C said...

How fun! We know who to call when we need a Little People table. Thanks for bringing it last Saturday. I like when Brody tried to stand up and instead he took the table halfway across the yard.

It's a Mom Thing said...

I love that little table. The size is perfect. I've had my eye out for one at a yardsale, but no such luck. Yet. It's just so dog-gone handy!