Monday, September 17, 2007

Falling for FALL

Falling for Fall
By Moose A. Moose and Zee (Lyrics by Sarah “Dixie” Feldman)
SPOKEN
Outside the leaves are falling.
The temperature's falling too.
Yes, autumn is upon us,
But you see, I'm falling too.

SUNG
Oh! I feel like I'm falling for Fall
I'm not prevaricating
Nor am I exaggerating
Fall has got me in its grasp, it must be said.
Autumn's such a pleasin' season
You must see all the trees in
Their blazing colors: orange, gold and red.
Should I write Fall a love letter
Telling how I feel better
Every time the season comes around each year?
Or maybe I'll just go on
'bout how nature puts a show on
As a prelude to all kinds of holiday cheer!
I feel like I'm falling for Fall
There are feelings of elation
Mixed with some anticipation
When I think of all the fun there is in store!
And my heart just gets to thumpin'
Thinkin' 'bout piles of leaves I'll jump in
It's no wonder that it's autumn I adore!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love this little song, and what's sad is I actually have it almost memorized and sing it around the house!! Have you seen the new backyardigans movie...the songs from it are catchy too!!

~Michelle