Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I just had to do it...makes me happy



So I just had to do this after I saw K's on her blog! Makes me smile to think that at least someone thinks he looks like me!!! I totally think he is the mini-daddy...but then there are those times ...I wonder???? So good to know that this thing says me by 24%!!! FUN TIMES!

4 comments:

The Burleys said...

HA HA HA!!! That is funny ... TOTALLY stealing that idea for my blog in the next few days. Do you think there will even be a chance it will say Cam looks like Jason? I never realized how much W looked like you until I saw your pictures side by side like that. I've just always looked at him and saw Jordan! Love you!

KLee said...

I would have thought it was closer to 50/50! He looks so much like your niece, but I think he looks like a little Jordan too. Maybe it's the pics...

Shelby said...

That is cute! I am stealing that idea too for Stone's upcoming birthday! With those pictures, I totally think he looks more like you!!!

TCW said...

I would just like to say that I have always said he looks like you. He is the cutest no matter who he looks like.