So I sit here before you BROKEN.....and my heart HURTS! My heart hurts for a friend whose father has cancer and they just found it has spread...I hurt for my friends who family is in an upheaval from things that SATAN has his hands all over...my heart hurts for my family that deals with sickness and aging. My soul is weary when I think about friendships that strain to make it along. I said last week that we live in a bubble and now I feel that there is sickness(CANCER) and darkness all around. If you think I sound like the begininning of a new Steven King novel...sorry but that is how I feel.
I DO have say that I sit her and REJOICE in the fact that as I read about the friends father I stood up at my desk and said I needed prayer and was prayed for right there at my desk....at my JOB{{GASP}} how awesome is that?? I know that the enemy is upon those of us seeking REVIVAL...and so I look to the FAther and cry out for protection from the WORLD that we live in. I continue to seek HIS face and realise that even as I type I am a little lighter in my chest...HE is the one who saved us from our CRAZY lives.....that we try to control or run. Right now in Times like these I look to friends and family who are seeking HIS will for they are the strongholds in my life. Don't be fooled that when you are trying to get closer the enemy chooses to come right in and hit you in your weakest places. BE in HIS word...ask HIM to take each step for you.
2 comments:
Praying for you, my friend, as you've done so many times for me.
Amen! You know I feel it too, but am also very refreshed in a weired way that God has chosen me to spur on this revival. The good news...we already know who has the ultimate victory! HE does. The great I AM.
Post a Comment