Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend recap

So we headed out to FU for "Pump up the Purple" lots of fun this year....and inside this year.I think it was better to be out of the HOT sun but the air was not working which made the PAC feel like it was about 1000 in there. Luckily we now have an official JR Paladin in the fam(and Daddy's job helps too) so we got bumped right up to the front of the line with all the other kiddos. W in his usual fashion was speechless. I have figured him out after a few major things we have done with him he stays pretty quiet until after the event I can see those wheels turning when we are in the midst of something and after he explodes wanting to talk all about it....but in the middle of it he has this expression on his face half scared/half stunned. Glad me and J have discovered this is just his way of taking it all in. Some of the few things he did say was he was ready to eat, see Jerome(he is our favorite) and go on the football field. Good thing Daddy has some pull and we got to go on the field...that may have been the highlight of the day. Being that is was a gazillion degrees and we didn't want to eat in the stands which are...METAL....we headed over to daddy's office for a nice AC picnic! ahhhhh thanks daddy. what a nice time!
Sunday cousin K got dedicated at church.....I think she was the prettiest baby up there by a long shot......we are so proud of her mommy and daddy. J and I held hands and prayed along with them as they dedicated her to the Lord..we just love her so much we pray every day for her to seek the Father in all that she does.
After church I went to the shower of one other special Chicky that I know who is expecting her 1st in October! Really I can't wait for this baby to be born. OHHH she will a real sweetie pie...I mean have you seen her parents??? W thinks her daddy is the coolest...he drives tractors...that ranks you pretty high in his book.
Later we ate dinner with Mimi & Papa and the young C family....and headed out for our photoshoot! so I have included the full recap and some new pics! (I feel like A with all that info) hehehehe

5 comments:

Annie said...

Hey now, was that a shot at me? lol
:)
Looks like you guys had a great time!
What a pretty family photo!

Caroline said...

Good grief! Are you not completely exhausted from the weekend?!?!!? The shower was great! Thanks for everything you did:)

Kelley C said...

I'm so sorry we couldn't join you for the fan day... just so sorry

Kelley C said...

and thanks for your sweet words about kiran

KLee said...

Some how bloglines didn't pick up this post for me...glad I checked!
I love the new family pic! It's great!