YEAH ...he is! Dr. said he has seasonal allergies...go figure! she felt bad for us coming in so she loaded us up with free stuff...and sent us on our way...I LOVE our drs!
I know we are ready for some football in the Magner house! Whoo hoo! The orange is already starting to flow through Brian's veins, and HG is shopping for cheerleading outfits and big orange bows. I can smell the scent of football already! The Furman game is the only Clemson home game we won't be making it to this year. :( W looks great in purple.
Matt can't wait until L becomes as big a fan as he is. He has fantasies of watching football with Lucas in his lap. I have the same fantasies...getting Lucas to sit still for that long HA
Wow OKW is huge! I can't believe how much she has grown! Love the pictures. Looks like W is having to convince OK of how much fun football season is going to be.
10 comments:
Love it! They are such cute kiddos! How's "Fred" doing? Hope he's feeling better! Love you!
YEAH ...he is! Dr. said he has seasonal allergies...go figure! she felt bad for us coming in so she loaded us up with free stuff...and sent us on our way...I LOVE our drs!
how many days till football season?
I know we are ready for some football in the Magner house! Whoo hoo! The orange is already starting to flow through Brian's veins, and HG is shopping for cheerleading outfits and big orange bows. I can smell the scent of football already!
The Furman game is the only Clemson home game we won't be making it to this year. :(
W looks great in purple.
Matt can't wait until L becomes as big a fan as he is. He has fantasies of watching football with Lucas in his lap. I have the same fantasies...getting Lucas to sit still for that long HA
We bought our new Furman duds. Can't wait to see you at the games. Too bad there are only 5 home games this year.
We need to get them in some ORANGE!!!!
Way too cute!!! Maybe W will rub off on her a little when it comes to sports. That would make daddy really happy.
Wow OKW is huge! I can't believe how much she has grown! Love the pictures. Looks like W is having to convince OK of how much fun football season is going to be.
Post a Comment