Sunday, August 26, 2007

Dance Party at the 304

C'mon over to the latest and greatest! Let me explain....lately W has asked us to put on the music channels on the TV and have dance parties with him...since we are trying to have more fam time...we put on our dancing shoes and boogie! Tonight was the 4th night in a row that we did this! Its sooo much fun to see my boys dancing the night away..me and J laugh as we sing the 80's or 90's hit but our favorite channel is the Party Favorites....with songs like " This is how we do it" by Montell Jordan(Are you singing it in your head?) and we moved over to a little country tonight with some Shania and "Any Man of mine" where mommy took the microphone from her precious 3 yr old to sing all the words!
So if you wonder what we do when we leave you...wonder no more...we are dancing! WE talked about how much fun it would be to have our next dinner group over to play this little game of ours or even better to borrow Auntie K's Dance Dance Revolution! We did discuss it might be funnier with some people than others...hehehehehehehe just thinking about it makes me smile!
Another great idea we had was that we should have a karaoke party...Ohhh where is Brisco when you need her with all of her awesome karaoke CD's???? Anywho this family is kicking it old school want to come over and teach W how to do the Electric Slide??

**** This game originated with us and the Burley's while we played the "name the song or singer" back before kiddos arrived...Heather beat all of us with a clean sweep****

7 comments:

Annie said...

SO FUN! HG loves to dance too. I can't wait to watch her with the Hillsong United video Linz and Dustin got her. It has to a step up from her current favorite dance song, "I don't like your girlfriend" by Avril Lavene. lol We will have to get them together for a dance party.
It was so great to see you guys this weekend! Love you

Shelby said...

We'll play! We have our own version of "dance night" except I don't think you'd recognize any of our dances!! HA! Let us know if you have a kareoke night or dance night and we'll put on our boogie' shoes!

Kelley C said...

I'm so been practicing DDR since I returned from India. Bring it on!

It's a Mom Thing said...

I'm all about a dance party or kareoke party. B and I are working on choreographing the moves to the "scissor sisters" video. How awesome would that be!

The Burleys said...

Yes! I am still the reigning champion! We'll have to have a B family vs. C family face-off the next time we come see you!

TCW said...

We really should have a dance night soon and karoke would be fun. C and I have been part of this wonderful tradition. W is hilarious with his microphone.

Rebecca said...

Ohhh how I miss being your neighbor. I can see you now! Let us know when you have the party. That's worth the drive from CLT! Love and miss you bunches!