Tuesday, August 14, 2007

And I was happy with a few verses.....




so that totally made me cry when I saw it for the first time....aren't little kids soo cute?(of course not when they are spitting out medicine..)

4 comments:

Parkison Family said...

I saw that a couple of weeks ago! I just love it!

It's a Mom Thing said...

That's awesome. So, so powerful. I've felt convicted recently about just this thing. Filling my life and my thoughts with Scripture and teaching it to T$ as well. That was precious! I loved the "surely, surely" part.

W and Js mommy said...

I know us too.....we have some great books and W has really liked being able to recite them back to us...and then as you know I cry after......I think jsut hearing him want to know about Jesus makes me sooo happy

LITTLE HOUSE ON THE CULDESAC said...

so sweet beth...thanks for sharing...it made my day!