I always thought that I LOVE YOU from my little boy were the most wonderful words that any mommy could ever hear. I have got news for you last night I heard some new ones and it melted my heart. I think sometime W says I love you because we are always saying it to him...I know he knows that it is special to say it and we do hear him reserve it for special people. Last night I was walking him upstairs after reading the book Corduroy for the 40th time(another post)..I hugged him and told him goodnight he looked at me hugged my neck and told me I was his BEST GIRL! whewww I almost cried but I knew that he wouldn't understand and then I would have to deal with J downstairs asking me why I was crying( a little emotional these days) so I got a hold of myself on the stairs and went downd to tell J that we have the BEST BOY ever! For those of you that know and love my sweet little boy you can appreciate that his noggin is always working...he is learning new things everyday. I am hoping you too one day can hear those words from your little ones...but for now
"TO IMMMFINNINY(that's 3yr old speak) and BEYOND"
7 comments:
SO Sweet!
How precious! We can't wait to see you guys Friday!
william is so sweet to you! you are a lucky mama
Love it! Your little one is precious! Right now mercy is just telling us all that she is a princess and that she gets a little "catiwompous" sometimes! Ha! Kids really do say the darndest things.
I cannot wait for my little guy to start talking. I know he's just busting to tell me how much he loves me :) I can't imagine how sweet it will sound coming from his little lips.
What a blessing he is!
That's adorable. Funny, that's what I tell T$...she's my best girl.
Post a Comment