So if you remember when
W,Mimi & Papa planted tomatoes....finally we have seen the results. I can not tell how this has all been a real teachable time for us to discuss with W how the LORD makes everything new again. I was a little unsure of how he would do with the whole being patient thing but this has been great.I only wish you could have seen his face when he saw the red one to pick...it was priceless--of course Mimi and mommy were trying to avoid the MONSOON that was coming so the whole outside thing was not working in our favor! :) A wonderful new tradition to share with Mimi and Papa.
The next day W and the grandparents got to share with J's grandparents his tomato and some fun adventures.
Look at that!
W giving GREATGrandaddy his first homegrown tomato
W insists on wearing his "farmer" hat just like Grandaddy...what a treasure to have this pic
There is a new sheriff in town! Look out!
***Check out the shirt...given to us by our sweet
Little E...don't you think it looks like something her daddy would wear???**** WE do! LOVE IT!!!!
5 comments:
So sweet! It is awesome that he has his extended family so near that he has gotten to know them and they know him too! That is so special! I LOVE the hat!
I love the pic with his granddaddy! What great memories! Glad he likes the shirt!
He's a pretty snazzy farmer
Doesn't John have that shirt in the grown up version? :) Just kidding. Cute pictures!
Like the farmer pics.
I also like the pictures you added to your side bar. :) Have a great weekend. Love you
Post a Comment