Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Heather & Maddie


A while back my good friend A described the many different names and places in our heart our friends hold....it has really stuck with me. Today is the birthday of a HEART friend. Heather is just one of those friends that I love to be around because we connect. Maybe because we have children that are only a month apart I feel like I can call her and she understands what kind of day I have had. I also take pride in leading her into the new "decade" that she enters on this birthday.( was that a nice enough way of letting you know how old she is today?)She also shares this birthday with her oldest daughter Madison or in our house she is known as Maddie Madison(name given to her by W.) Yet another thing we have in common as I share my birthday with my mom. Well Girl I LOVE you and wish you many happy days ahead. I am blessed because you are my sister! Enjoy your special time with Maddie today! GIRLS NIGHT coming soon!

No comments: