Saturday, June 09, 2007

A young gardener


So Papa & Mimi had a great idea to grow some carrots and tomatoes with W ....at first he was a little impatient...but NOOOOOOOOOOOW we have some results and we all can not be happier









First water them(notice the "watering can" hehe)


















Next check the tomatoes...looking good



A Proud young farmer
Just checking my bellybutton
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

KLee said...

He looks so proud of his accompishments! And how proud you and J should be for raising such a fine young man who loves Jesus!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying so! WE always thought tht hearing him say "I love you" would be the sweetest thing to us...but hearing him say and understand that he loves Jesus and that Jesus loves him most(even more than mommy and daddy) are the sweetest words I can ever hear from his pure and honest little mouth.
Hope you are having fun...keep an eye on GJC SR.

Annie said...

So cute!

Amanda said...

cutest kid ever...

Beth, I miss you and love you.