Thursday, April 05, 2007

She is gonna be a mommy!


My good friend Caroline is going to be a mommy! PRAISE GOD! I can not even tell you how excited I am....I think I emailed her 100 times yesterday.I just think you are going to be a SUPER mommy and Michael is going to be a sweet daddy(tractors and all)! Caroline is just one of those people that makes you smile just to be around her..she lights up a room with her contagious giggle and I am blessed to call her friend. I am filled with JOY at the NEWS! WE love you!

** Lunch with Annie and Miss Hannah yesterday at Janet's was a special treat. Hannah is so sweet and I think we are new best friends...I got her to laugh and for that alone my day was complete!**Special surprise from J was he planned a NO TV...NO PHONE kind of a night...just us and a little music...so have I told you he can dance?
lunch today with Anne and dinner tonight with J

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Thanks for the post and the confidence!!! Because I know such wonderful moms around here that are great examples of how to raise Christian children, I think I will have a good start with things (other than the fact that I've never changed a diaper in my life!!!). This is going to be interesting - BUT FUN:)

belated

It's a Mom Thing said...

Girl, you sure do know how to milk that "birthday week." May have to get lessons for November...hint, hint!!!

Onto the new mom! YAY! Ditto everything you said. And I guess she won't have to tell many people. We're pretty much doing that for her. HA!

W and Js mommy said...

I'm telling you...birthday week is an attitude---I might have to teach a seminar on it--YOU ARE A PRINCESS and well....you deserve it --its only 1 week a year! J really embraces it and knows that all week I am crazy! November is not too soon to start thinking about your week..I'll drop hints around --hehe :

Caroline said...

Ohh.... the colors and links look SO GOOD!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Caroline. If you want to practice the diaper thing, come on over. I have plenty that need to be changed.

Beth, Thanks for introducing the Wells family to B-day week. We have enjoyed the tradition for a couple of years now. Sounds like you guys had a great time last night. Love ya!!

Shelby said...

Ladies, birthday week is GREAT, but a whole month is better!! In our Hallquist family, we celebrate Oktoberfest, mainly because all of our birthdays are in October, but also because I believe that why should you only celebrate your birthday for a week when you can celebrate for a whole MONTH?? Try it.. you'll love it!!!

Caroline.. congrats and you ARE going to be a GREAT mom! Like Tobie said, if you need some experience changing diapers, I'm willing to let you practice on Stone!! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to say NO DIAPERS/Pull-UPS or anything of the sort--we are a BIG BOY in BIG BOY PANTS-----sorry no lessons at our house!
Beth