Happy Birthday! and Happy Easter! What a double celebration if I do say so myself! I wanted to tell you in person, but I missed you in SS this morning.
On another note, i've updated my blog so now you can find me at mommasmercy.blogspot.com
Happy Easter and Happy Birthday! I just wanted you to know that you have a BEAUTIFUL family:) Oh, by the way, M asked for childcare lessons in SS and J offered up William:)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Beth! I hope you had a fantastic day celebrating your birthday but more importantly the resurrection of our Savior. Love you!
Yea! Happy Birthday, friend. I'll see you at the office tomorrow with a late surprise!
Happy Birthday! and Happy Easter! What a double celebration if I do say so myself! I wanted to tell you in person, but I missed you in SS this morning.
On another note, i've updated my blog so now you can find me at mommasmercy.blogspot.com
Gini
Happy Easter and Happy Birthday! I just wanted you to know that you have a BEAUTIFUL family:) Oh, by the way, M asked for childcare lessons in SS and J offered up William:)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Hope you had a super great wonderful day with the family! Looks like the cake was tasty! See you tonight!
I really wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. I am glad you had a good birthday!
Post a Comment