Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The first time.....

We got to watch Olivia Kate last night all by ourselves as Bebe and Uncle Chad went out to dinner by them selves. We had a nice visit with her...lots of kisses and hugs. W sang her all of his songs...she was a very happy baby. I'm sure there will be many more times of watching her but the 1st time is always the one you remember the most! I love you little girl!XOXOXOXO
First bday week surprise from hubby........A FROSTY from wendy's ! nice treat! Lunch today with a friend and tommorow too!

UPDATE I just found out the BEST NEWS of the day I am sure!!!! BUT I told her I would not tell.....so I guess you will just have to do a little detective work and figure it out--be sure to see...the clue is in the previous comment section-----

2 comments:

Annie said...

I had a great time at lunch today!:)

W and Js mommy said...

ME TOO ME TOO! Thanks so much for a special treat and to eat with 2 of my favorite girls is always a treat! Litte Miss "THANG" is a sooooooooooo cute--"Bye Bye Babies"