Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Birthday WEEK
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com
SO its Birthday week! The weather is perfect...getting colder but I am enjoying the sunshine while it lasts! I have dates set up with GREAT friends for lunch/dinner and the cards and presents are flowing in! HOW PERFECT! Thanks God for the BEST husband in the world who surprised us at the airport...and a CLEAN HOUSE(ladies I'm telling ya...he is the best)...and has planned our week with mini surprises...can't wait. He has taken very well to the whole birthday week idea...a SUPER-cute toddler son who can just look at me and I melt. FRIENDS that love and care for me...girls I'm telling you ----YOU ARE THE BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD!
birthday week updates as they happen---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you had a wonderful trip. I liked the pics. :)
Call me or send me an e-mail to let me know where and what time you want to have lunch tomorrow. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK!
HOW FUN!! Birthdays can be so much fun - especially when your husband treats you like a queen like J is doing! Enjoy your bday surprises this week:)
Post a Comment