Monday, March 19, 2007

Was the sweet bunny not working to promote birthdays????


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com

So it didn't seem to be attracting enough of you to comment so I'm going for a little more high tech to draw attention to the fact that its almost BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!!!! And just becasue I know you read this Chris I will give a shout out to you and say that it is your birthday too!!! So let hear it people for the Aries!!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

I like the ticker. So, I decided to spend the week before Easter and your b'day in G'ville (that is Amy's spring break too and she wanted me to come that week). I am planning to come that Tuesday morning, the 3rd, so I can go to small group Monday night. Anyway, Can I treat you to a birthday lunch on Wednesday???
Let me know if that is good for you.

Anonymous said...

WEll that sounds splendid! MY first bday week activity planned--besides the surprises that Jordan has in store for me...he is being so sneaky

Shelby said...

i thought your birthday was in july? i know w's b-day is in july, but i thought yours was too? or was that your anniversary? i just know you like July 4th so much. do you need a yummy birthday cake? ha!

W and Js mommy said...

Shelby My bday is EASTER this year---(and my moms too) W bday and anniv are in July---but I'm all up for any kind of cake that you may surprise me with--hehehehe
You did a SUPER job leading last night--THANKS