Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm taking a poll.....



So you have to pick and say why you like the one you pick:#1 is it functional(I mean be real I'm a mommy about to take a trip with a 2yr old)
#2 Color(just for summer or can I use this into other seasons)
#3 Style (here is another functional question...)
So I'm trying with all my heart to be pratical ...but I just can't so take a pick and give me your reason why!!!!!
Yesterday I told J that I went to "Try" on bags---I thinks he thinks I'm losing it!

9 comments:

Gini (Hallquist) Young said...

OK. #1 (the blue and green) would be my pick hands down! It seems to be bigger (though that could be the pics). Then there's the pattern and color. The first one is more trendy and now especially the colors! The second sort of reminds me of hippies and/or Mary Poppin's suitcase. Plus! Black doesn't say "summer" to me. There you now have my fashion advice!

W and Js mommy said...

How is it that I can hear you saying all those things---You crack me up! Thanks for the input

KLee said...

I agree with Gini. You are going on a trip with W. So it looks like books, toys, snacks, drinks, AND all your stuff would fit in it without a problem. Plus it all closes up for security in the airport. Colors of the first one are definitely more trendy and can keep you younger longer!

It's a Mom Thing said...

#1 is my pick, too. I think you'll be able to use it more, not just in the summer. And I love the blue/green combo. While you're at it, pick one up for me! j/k

Can't wait to see what you choose.

W and Js mommy said...

Don't worry you and K will get treats after we go up to the mnts in April....I already know what I'm getting you for being good girlies!!!!!

REALLY you all think that that can go into the fall???

Anonymous said...

#1 is my pick. I like the shape and the pattern better.

Annie said...

I think #1 is the best choice as well. I need a good bag like that. Did you get that off a website? Everytime we go downtown, I always stare at the Vera Bradley forever, but I never can make a decision.

Anonymous said...

I like #1, too. I'm not all that fashion-aware, so I really can't go into the "why" I like it - I just do:) Have a great trip:)

Shelby said...

#1 definitely. the colors and shape and size just lends itself to being functional, springy, summery, fallish, not to mention big enough for all your travel needs. have fun!