Friday, March 16, 2007

Finally they listened....

So I'm not one for signing petitions or getting all fired up over political issues. I just don't believe in that when I think that $$ can be spent on the millions of people in this world that need to hear about Jesus Christ. Wheww another post later on..I am stating this all to say that I have wondered why the "JARED loving weight loss fast food dynasty of Subway" has never had milk on its menu for children. It has always bothered me ...I say always....well in all of W's 2 whole yrs. I mean if and when we do go out with him to a "fast food " place we like for him to drink milk. Is that so hard? I mean McDonald's has milk...why can't Subway? I asked one day when I was in there getting my favorite tuna on wheat(totally grosses J out...but I love it)the nice man behind the counter said "They just don't think its necessary" I was stunned. Mainly because I'm not one of those moms who gives their kids juice every time he asks for it--He gets milk with meals and sometimes when I think he just needs to be drinking it. 3 months ago I got a thing in the mail from Subway(I'm a sub club member) asking if I thought they should serve milk and an alternative to chips...like apples? YEAH ---So I filled out the postcard and sent it back! Today I went in there and they have totally changed the menu to include milk---WE are very happy moo cow drinkers! (that would milk in W speak) So now again I can bring w to the place I prefer to go for a quick meal and know he does not have to BYOM ! This is your friendly neighborhood announcement by BAC

2 comments:

Aventerra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie said...

I order tuna on wheat too!! :) Brian hates it. haha
I am glad they have milk now for W. Hannah always gets watered down light lemonade because she has a sensitive tummy to milk, and as much as I wanted her to NOT take after me and like water, she unfortunatly hates it and gets really mad if she sips her cup and it has water in it. Oh well. I guess I can't win 'em all. I am rambling now. Anyway, I am glad Subway listened!