Monday, February 05, 2007

A date with Mimi

Guest writer:William
So sometimes Mommy and Daddy go out on dates and bring me to Mimi & Papa's house. Mommy gets all sad that she won;t be the one to put me to bed but I give her a hug and tell her bye bye.(I think she gets sad) I get so excited to have dates of my own with my Mimi and Papa. This weekend was EXTRA special because it was just with Mimi! We had a great time and she even let me take a tubby in her BIG HUGE tub---it makes the best bubbles.

Here I am with my cool snowman shirt that Mimi bought me...there was no snow but it sure was cold enough for it--Mimi and I cuddled and she played my new magnet game with me. Papa did get home in time to read me bedtime stories---I sure am lucky to have such a GREAT Mimi and PAPA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun time in the BIG bath!
:)