Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Birthday JOHN....so what is your prediction?

Happy Birthday to John(I'm humming in my head)! We love you and I thought you deserved a special shout out in BLOG world! Since today is your birthday I thought you might have a little insight on this whole Groundhog thing? I mean it is your birthday and all? More winter? or will we enjoy that nice spring weather again?
Remember last year at this time I was just convinced that Emma would be born on your birthday....well I was wrong. I think you are a great daddy and husband and of course we(me and J) think you are a SUPER friend! We are excited and honored that our children will grow up under your leadership at church. We both hope that your day is filled with lots of kisses(K & E) and lots of hugs!
So John what is your prediction???????

1 comment:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Ditto! Happy Birthday, John!