Friday, February 09, 2007

Happy Birthday "Burley"


Jordan, Jason, & "Burley" News Years Day 07


Happy birthday to "Burley" That would be Jason Burley. Burley was Jordan's college roommate and pretty much 1st friend at college. Over the years they have gotten even closer. I know that I have my best girlfriends and they are so close to my heart. Well Jordan has the BEST guy friends in the world. these guys talk all the time through the good and not so good of times.Sometimes me & Heather(burleys wife) joke because they can talk forever on the phone....hehe just like a bunch of girls....hehe. I think the best part out of their friendship is that I have a sweet special relationship with Heather...I always know when the phone rings on wednesdays and Sundays that its Heather for her "on the way to church weekly phone call" hehe funny but I wait for it!!!! MAN we have been through alot haven't we? We love you Burley--have a great day!Oh yeah I know you can't beleive you have to read a blog to get your birthday shout out---but c'mon in brother!
Hey Burley remember when I spilled the water all over you that late night at the Waffle House or my very first memory of us was when I spilled the coffee in that history class....is there a trend here?

No comments: