Monday, November 27, 2006

Ohhhh the beach...ahhhhhhh

SOOOOO we will head to the beach in about 7 months from now...what an early Christmas present to be able to sit and look at pics of the vacation that awaits our family. Dreaming of it now.....


This year will be in a "new" place still Litchfield by the Sea but a new location...the normal place is being renovated this yr---see you in 08-I'm looking forward to this quaint "house type" place. With a nice screend in porch for those rainy days we can still be outside. GOOD find Papa


And of course the pool is a must with a 2yr old(well he will almost be 3 at the beach) and a daddy/mimi who are not too fond of sand. See you in a few months beach..until then we will only dream.......

3 comments:

KLee said...

Ahhh...I can't wait for spring and summer to be here! I love the warm weather. Thanks for taking me there early!

KLee said...

That time stamp is way wrong! I was not up at 6:23! More like 9:23!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great place to stay! I LOVE Litchfield, and I love the summer, but today I am putting up Christmas decorations in 85 degree weather. That's just annoying. I need the cool brisk air to help get the the Christmas spirit!