
Okay so these girls are the greatest "girlies" that I know! This is pretty much everyone from my bible study and most of them are in my Sunday School class as well. I have this pic as my desktop background so that I can constantly be reminded of how GOD has blessed me with girlfriends. I just did not realize how much I missed being around females and getting silly.(also thankful to the husbands that allow us to get together and be CRAZY)
I thank GOD for each of them and how they each bring something different to the group. For those of you that read this---You are a blessing to me and I love you very much --you bless my heart in so many ways and for that I am truly thankful.
Picture at the shower of Heather Campbell
***** TAKE NOTE**** There are about 4 people not in this picture...you know who you are...You are special too....no matter where you live you are special to me!!
1 comment:
YEA!
Post a Comment