
This is a picture of my childhood friend Danielle, her husband Jamie and their extra cute son James. Danielle and I have known eachother since the 3rd or 4th grade...I think (correct me if Iam wrong D)we grew up in Wallingford CT. We were pretty much always together...doing well just about everything you can think of. When I decided to move to South Carolina things changed a little...and we grew apart. About 1yr and 1/2 ago I was having my morning devotional and God really laid her on my heart. Little did I know that she was about to be a new mommy too. I decided to email/call her....and it was a wonderful reunion of the heart. She holds a place that few others have in my life. I am so thankful for our renewed friendship and can't wait to introduce our boys to eachother. I pray everyday for her and for her sweet family that they will be blessed beyond belief and that God will be the center of their family. Being in the word of God daily has yet again blessed me with an "old" friend brought back to my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment