
From up in his room the sweet sounds of singing was heard...hmmm I thought that is a nice treat so early in the morning...I walk to the steps what do I hear?
Christmas music? YEP, that's right Jingle bells in the loudest voice I have ever heard. I walked into his room and there he was just sitting in his BIG boy bed singing Jingle Bells. Where did he hear that?
Well they are practicing at school for their Christmas program. It was the sweetest way to start my day...maybe if you are lucky can hear him sing it(Or if I can figure the whole video thing KENDRA then I put it up)
WARNING: now it does not exactly sound like jingle Bells its more like "Hingul bellWlz (some mumbles) all da waaaay"
2 comments:
Let's make a date! I can try to get it to work and if I can't, John can for sure tell you how!!
That is too sweet!
Post a Comment