
HAHAHHA thought that was funny!!!! Soooo after last night Christmas shower for Michelle I want to decorate. Jordan said the ladder is not to come close to the attic before the week of Thanksgiving in which case that would mean I might have to send my father up there to hand me things...that should be a real treat. I can see it now...
Dad- "Uhhh what is up here anyway?"
Beth-"Dad just hand me down the big green/red box..thats the cmas one!"
Dad-"Hey did you know you could floor this attic..hand me a tape measure let me see how much flooring it would take"
Beth-" Dad (in a slightly irritated voice..but trying to be nice..I mean he is in the attic for me) (I rethink my tone...) Uhhhh Daddy can you just hand me the box ...how about the tree...how about the lights?"
Dad-"WElll why don't you come up here and let me show you what I'm talking about.....
And that is how it will play out--seriously I am counting down the days till my parents come for their visit. Mostly so they can spend time with William.
Happy Christmas planning.
No comments:
Post a Comment