Well I'm pretty excited that my parents will arrive early in the morning in Greenville. It has been since April since they have last seen William. I was trying to think of everything that he is now doing and has learned since April. So many things in that little person have developed. Looking forward to seeing them sit and watch him explore this week. I think he will like watching Pappy do the yard work(Well I know I will hehe) Pappy is also going to powerwash the house and I'm told that he is bringing his yellow rain gear for this event I promise that I will post pics of this event.
We are so thankful that we are able to spend Thanksgiving with them along with our friends the Alexanders. So many things to look forward to and so many posts/pics to come ...keep reading..and I'll keep updating.
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you! What a blessing!!!! And I can't wait to meet your parents...and then see pics of your dad in a yellow rain suit.
We want to thank you in advance for allowing our families to spend thanksgiving together!
Post a Comment