Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy 40th Birthday Joe

SO how weird is it to have siblings in their 40's--Well for some of you 30's sounds old.
I know have both brothers in their 40's.I think that is crazy--
Okay Happy birthday Joe(hes the one with 4 girls...pray for him) Let me tell you a little something about him. He is the reason I am a Christian today. He saved my life and for that I can say he is the reason I'm ALIVE today. Joe never gave up on me and never stopped praying for me even when I was at the farthest point away from what I knew was right in this world...he just always knew GOD had different plans for my life. So today I not only celebrate his birthday but I say THANKS --you truly are a LIFE SAVER-I love and miss you VERY much!

No comments: