Monday, October 30, 2006

Fall Festival & MORE

Here are a few pics of MANY from the TFBC Fall Festival last night-It was beautiful weather for a night out on the town-As you can see William enjoyed himself very much


Here he is with Uncle Chad going down the HUGE slide --who do you think is having more fun?

Check out how fast he can pitch...uhhhh calling Ron Smith at FU baseball...maybe that isn't HIS speed but a good pic anyway

And last but not least.....a nice slide into some fall leaves------aghhhh the pure joy on his face was enough to make me cry...well I did but shhh don't tell anyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like William had a great time! Wish we could have been there.

It's a Mom Thing said...

Talley and I were looking at your blog and I asked her who that was and she replied, "Wee-yeh-yam." Too sweet!