Friday, October 27, 2006

Trial run for Halloween

So last night we needed to make sure that things were not falling off William(hes kinda skinny if you haven't noticed) well we had to practice how to trick or treat and it went very well. Thanks to Papa who had some candy to give out during the Clemson game---(sad day in Blacksburg) so here it is--sunday we will enjoy our church fall festival with the whole thing in place ---stand by for those great pics --but for now enjoy these. I have to say I know this costume is not just for us but for Pappy Stublarec who just loves the Steelers-You will notice my EXTRA cool treat bag made out of a football by Ms Stansell she loves William so much-


My BEST MEAN FACE

Notice the cool TREAT bag

Our litte Hines Ward goooo STEELERS!!
All the candy is gone ---is there any left??
WE will post the Sunday evening activites later on--HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

2 comments:

Margie said...

Hi,

Just happened upon your post while surfing Blogger. I have a 21 month old daughter with my husband of almost 5 years. Just wanted to say your son is adorable. And I love the pics of the other babies. I just love little ones - complete innocence and sincerity in everything they do and say.

Margie

Anonymous said...

I like the costume. Very cute! I thought he was going to be Texas Pete?
Yes, it was a sad day in Blacksburg, and a sad day in the Magner household, but Brian was on his best behavior because we had new friends over to watch the game with us!