Friday, September 15, 2006
ITS beginning to look alot like.....
NOT CHRISTMAS yet--but FALL--and there really isn't a cute little jingle that goes with Fall---I love FALL--the whole change in the season makes me want to wear sweaters and eat stew or chili--Fall means pretty leaves and more outside time-which William will be so happy about. Fall means Daddy's birthday and dressing up for Halloween. Fall means the church festival and candy apples. Fall is the BEST season. Finally, Fall means one step closer to Thanksgiving and a visit with Granny and Pappy--oh and we get to out our great pumpkin that Aunt Berna made us a true classic! So excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love fall tooooo! YEAHHHH-
LOOOOVVVVVEEEE it!!! Fall is my favorite, too. I've already seen a few leaves that are changing colors. Sweaters, soups, football, cool breezes. I wish it could be fall all year round...except maybe for just a few weeks when I want to go to the beach.
Better yet the Beach in the fall---but for me only in MAINE--whne you can where sweaters and eat CHOWDAH---
Fall is my favorite season too! I love the way the air feels. (but the fall air here in the lowcounrty isn't as nice as up there) Plus, football season is the best, and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! I don't like that my tan is going away, though! :) Beth, I hope you are having a wonderful day!!
Thanks for the beautiful description for fall. I look forward to the beautiful colors and how amazing it is that God can change things. I am also ready for the cool down but not quite ready for Winter.
Post a Comment