Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Sending Angels my way.....
So GOD gets all the GLORY for this one---I was asked this morning by someone how I was doing and all I said (being totally honest) was " I'm struggling a bit" he stopped right there and prayed the most beautiful prayer for me and for my mom and for my family life and for Jordan. He prayed that I would give God the glory this day as I work and live my life to the fullest--It was not a long prayer--but it was what he said. How does God do that? How does HE just send people along to say HIS words--I will never stop being amazed at HIS wonderful grace that HE gives me everyday. I have the BEST friends that I have ever had and for that I say AMEN--For of the things God is doing within me that I cannot see...AMEN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment