okay here is Kiran after her 1st tubbie--I love the fact that J&K are 1/2 a world away and we get to see Kiran on a regular basis--THANKS to the internet!!
Do you remember pre internet? Or when you first used it? I do! I was amazed I still am. It has helped me communicate so much better with family that lives away-
Okay so what was yesterday all about? I thought this was Fall--and it was HOT! On another note WJC moved up to a new class--we are so excited to see how he will just learn..he is such a sponge. Praying for Fall!
3 comments:
How precious! She is one cutie-pie, guess it runs in the family.
I am amazed that her eyes are so dark and she is still so little! Caskey eyes! She is a wide eyed little thing--alert and will soak it all in!
She is too cute! Her skin is so pretty! I am sorry it was hot there yesterday. Believe or not, it was cool here. I opened all the windows. It was so nice.
Post a Comment