Monday, January 31, 2011

Profiles

I don't know if its just me but I love a profile picture. I think you can really tell so much about these boys. I know that these aren't your typical profile shots but I love them just the same. I was looking through some of my pictures and came across these 2 of the boys=brothers=BFF.
 This sunday William decided to ride to lunch with his Mimi & Papa when we picked Jay up he was looking all around for "HIS William" he cried until we met up with them in the parking lot. They hugged and exchanged " I love yous" Jay told W that he missed him and they walked hand in hand inside of SS II. Sweet moments like that can almost erase all of the others things...notice I said "almost" I love being a BOYS mommy I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!



2 comments:

Double Dees in SC said...

Such sweet pictures!

tug-tugandnor-nor's mommy said...

Precious! They are sweet boys!