Oh how I love these 3 girls. We have been friends for {insert coughing...gagging} over 10 yrs now. WOW! WE have shared so many laughs and special times in eachothers lives. I look forward to the days that we can share a few laughs together. It just fills my bucket ya know what I mean??
of course notice the most hip of the group in her hat! the reason we are all laughing is because Amy and I are telling our children that if they end up in this picture there will be NO ICE CREAM
Girls I LOVE YOU for letting me be me! I love you for being an encouragment in the darkest times. I love you for helping me to draw closer to the LORD and reminding me of who GOD is. Fun times for sure!
1 comment:
I love YOU!! Ya'll look so fresh and hip.......while I look like I have been teaching all day. hahahahaha. Lovin' my new hair style.
Post a Comment