Just me and the Boys


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Random ACTS of CULTURE! LOVE THIS

Awesome! Pop-Up Hallelujah Chorus at Macy
Posted by W and Js mommy at Thursday, November 11, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Mothers of Boys

Me and MY BOYS

Me and MY BOYS

I LOVE him

The Boys in my life

The Boys in my life

Brothers=BFF

Brothers=BFF

Popular Posts

  • Decorating for holidays
    I love love love decorating for holidays no matter how big CHRISTMAS or small St. Paddy's day(shhh don't tell my Irish mom I just sa...
  • YOu are going WHERE?? FOR HOW LONG??
    So have you read Radical by David Platt ? If you have not read it...SHAME ON YOU- I have a copy you can borrow. Remember in Ch. 4 when he vi...
  • What 3 & 7 look like in our house
    My sweet baby boy is now 3 yrs old. Here are a few things about him: 40 inches 92% 30lb 2 oz 30% long and lean just like his big brother ...
  • Do you know these Parents??
    So have I said I LOVE my new job! Well I do! I have learned so much and had so much opportunities in the past few months in the world of Adu...
  • You choose the post
    Lately I have had a million blog post ideas in my head. Where are they all you ask? Well as a new part of our nightly routine we have been s...
  • Lunchbox LOVE notes
    Last year I was given a great book to read about the importance of encouraging your kids throughout the day. I mean who doesn't love a l...
  • William's Thanksgiving 2010
    We are so thankful that our oldest has such a sweet heart toward God and his sweet little brother may he always feel this way! YEs it broug...
  • So many thoughts
    I have so many thoughts going through my head this morning and thought I needed to put them down This past Saturday we had the privilege t...
  • HRH Beth the Duchess of Wallingford
    YES I'm excited! I think its fun...even if you don't follow the royals. I think its magical and a fantasy world. As a mom of boys an...
  • Come Drink Coffee with me
    Catalyst 2011 Video (60 Seconds) from Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee on Vimeo .



________________
Add this to your site


Girls in my life

  • Building on the ROCK
  • Double Dees
  • George Family
  • Halbert Home
  • itsamomthing
  • Laura Campbell my WW HERO
  • Newsomes
  • OKCorral
  • Outnumbered
  • Pants~Skirts~and~Diapers
  • Parkison Family
  • Raising Tess
  • Skinny Taste Recipes
  • The 4 Pierces
  • The Griffs in NC
  • tresalejandros
  • Wake up Laughing
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.