would love to take the credit girls but that is another MIMI original! I'm just the photographer's assistant: IE: I chase them and make them pose! HA IT IS A FRAMER--I'm going to hang in in black and white like this on the wall next to the door!!
Awesome picture!!! Your Mimi has a great eye. And photographer's assistant is a HARD job plus you usually have to make yourself look like an idiot while doing it. Hope your trip has been wonderful.
11 comments:
PRECIOUS!
What a great picture.
Priceless!!!!
Framer!
ok, mrs. photographer!!! have you been taking classes or something? total framer!
would love to take the credit girls but that is another MIMI original! I'm just the photographer's assistant: IE: I chase them and make them pose! HA
IT IS A FRAMER--I'm going to hang in in black and white like this on the wall next to the door!!
Awesome picture!!! Your Mimi has a great eye. And photographer's assistant is a HARD job plus you usually have to make yourself look like an idiot while doing it. Hope your trip has been wonderful.
such a gorgeous pic!
I. LOVE. IT!!!! Such a sweet picture!!
Love this picture.
Not sure how I'm just seeing this but WOW - breathtaking!
Post a Comment