Wednesday, April 21, 2010

First Best Friends

J and Goober resting on a Sunday afternoon

on the way home from the beach. I actually had to move big ole Goober away from his face a little so J could breath

I wonder how Goober makes him feel? I wonder if Goober will ever smell the same? I wonder if Goober's poor neck will last little J's toddler years? I wonder why W never attached to Goober...was it because Goober is almost the same size as J and when W got him he was a little older? hmmmmmmmmm I don't know the answers but we are glad to "re-welcome" Goober back into the fam with open arms and a weekly bath from all the snot and drool. So Thanks Seth & Rebbeca your love for our 1st born lives on with our 2nd!


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh....I just love that precious Jay has found comfort in good ole Goober! It does my heart well to know the snuggling that I was able to give to big brother perhaps Goober is substituting in my place with Jay. Thanks so much for sharing. Love and miss you guys!

Double Dees in SC said...

I love hearing him say 'Goober' in his husky little voice....

Jessica said...

Goober - awesome name! So sweet.