This Sunday your Caskey cousins got to meet you and your brother Rhys for the first time. The boys were so excited and they only have one other boy cousin and he lives far far away. Your big cousin William was so excited to meet you because you share the same name. He thinks that is extra special and prayers specifically for you every night and has even before you were born. I think your first meeting went well.
just to prove I did hold Rhys too! How do I tell you apart? Wheww you were wearing different outfits for a little while. I do think that you(Owen) has chubbier cheeks..but that is about it.
We love you Owen & Rhys!
Love Auntie Beth and your boy Caskey Cousins
4 comments:
HA!!! William opening his eyes is a riot!
Aw....sweet. We enjoyed seeing you all last night. I have some good pictures I'll have to send your way.
Sweet! I love the one of everybody in your lap.
They look so little but I know they've come a long way! What blessings!
Post a Comment