Monday, March 22, 2010

GO COWBOYS

NO Kendra not those Cowboys!! Have you lost your mind?? hehehhe
W had his first TBall game this past Saturday. I truly believe that J and I have waited for this day since he was born....WE LOVE BASEBALL!!!!


shortstop

first up at bat

so proud...check out little j in the background eating

Go COWBOYS!~ Thanks ATL BREAD and JEFF MASSEY for being our sponsor

he may not look like it but that one tired boy in that picture

8 comments:

The Halbert Home said...

Yay! That's so fun!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I looove this post!!! I know you and Jordan must have been in heaven! Maybe Jay and Corbin will get to play on the same team (or at least against each other) when they grow up!! ;)

love ya,
Derinda

Kelley C said...

Very very fun.

It's a Mom Thing said...

That's so awesome! Go W!! Can't wait to come to some games!

random - the word verification i just typed was "whines" . how fitting for my life today!

Outnumbered! said...

Very cute!

The Rollins Family said...

What a cute little cowboy!

When we pick MC up, it is the nursury workers that are standing at the gate! Ha Ha!

The Halbert Home said...

Oh, you'll get vegetables. I planted like 120 carrots. Do you like carrots?

Jessica said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! We'll have to bring our little cheerleader to a game sometime, we love baseball too.