Thursday, March 18, 2010

Allow me to brag a little

Many of you know my story of how I truly believe that my brother Joe and his wife Val pretty much saved my life. They prayed and prayed and had their church pray and never gave up on me. They planted seeds that about 10 years after they first became Christians and first shared helped me give my life to Christ. I am so honored and blessed to share with you this video from my brothers farewell celebration in the ministry. I sat in awe listening to these young adults that I remember running around my brothers house when they were younger talk about what an impact my brother had on their lives. Can you even imagine how I feel just thinking about the lives that he and Val have touched in their years serving their church and the youth. I thank GOd everyday for the gift of His son and when I think about how my life has changed I thank Him for my brother and how his faith gave me the greatest gift I have ever received.



Pastor Joe Tribute from Faith Living Church on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Gerald said...

It is both amazing and thrilling to hear of the impact that Joe has made on so many lives. I know that you are enormously proud of him and his ministry.